12V Carbon Fiber Heated Warming Booties apply the latest heating elements technology – Carbon Fiber, which needs only 12V to heat up. Powered by AC 110-230V to DC 12V, 2A adapter, provides comfortable warmth for cold feet.
The warming booties take some time to heat up. It is recommended to heat up the booties 15 minutes before use, and then you will experience cozy warmth when you put your feet in the booties.
– Powered by 12V voltage, 2A adapter. Include AC 110V-230V to DC 12V, 2A adapter for steady and better heating.
– Two heating levels: Level I = gentle warmth (10W), Level II = fast warmth (20W).
– LED power indicator displays heating levels for best using experience. Green light indicates Level I (slow warmth) while red light indicates Level II (fast warmth).
– Heating temperature up to 140°F/ 60°C, depends on ambient temperature, and accumulated heating time. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to feel warm, longer heating accumulate more warmness.
– With thermostat for protection against overheating. The heater will automatically turn off after 2 hours for user’s safety.
– Soft sole design for comfy touch and easy walking.
-Designed for providing more mobility than conventional foot warmers; allow users to move more freely in the surrounding area.
*Note: Not suitable for outdoor use.
– A pair of warming booties with carbon fiber heating elements
– Cable connector (cable length 160 cm/ 63 inches)
– AC 110V-230V to DC 12V, 2A adapter
– User’s manual
Color: Dark Gray
Material: Velour and carbon fiber heating elements
Working Power: DC 12V, 2A