- Product description
- ObboMed MF-2305M USB 5V 10W Carbon Fiber Heated Warming Booties apply the latest heating elements technology – Carbon Fiber, which needs only 5V to heat up. They can be powered by a USB cable and an adaptor. Or, with a power bank (2.5A output), you’re “on-the-go” in the warmers.
For hotter & faster Heating performance, please check Model MF-2320 (12V, 20W)Features:
– Powered by 5V low-voltage USB outlet. Includes AC 110V-230V to DC 5V, 2.5A USB adapter for steady warmth and better heating.
– Two heating levels: Level I = gentle warmth (5W), Level II = fast warmth (10W).
– LED power indicator displays heating levels for best using experience. Green light indicates Level I (slow warmth) while red light indicates Level II (fast warmth).
– Heating temperature up to 109°F/ 43°C, depends on ambient temperature, and accumulated heating time. It takes 15 minutes to feel warm, longer heating accumulates more warmness.
– The heater will automatically turn off after 3 hours for user’s safety.
– Soft sole design for comfy touch and easy walking.
-Designed for providing more mobility than conventional foot warmers; allow users to move more freely in the surrounding area.
*Note: Not suitable for outdoor use.Contents:
– A pair of warming booties with carbon fiber heating elements
– USB cable connector (cable length 160 cm/ 63 inches)
– AC 110V-230V to DC 5V, 2.5A USB adapter
– User’s manualShoe Size: M: #40 (fits foot 37 to 40)Color: Dark GrayMaterial: Velour and carbon fiber heating elementsWorking Power: DC 5V, 2.5A USB Power
Current/ Watts: 10W